Useful Forms to Help You Plan Your Legacy Gift
- Instructions for IRA Charitable Rollovers – Learn more about how to make an IRA charitable rollover gift and use our example correspondence to ensure an easy transfer.
- Gift Confirmation Form –Please complete this brief form to let us know that you have included Carnegie Mellon University in your estate plan. This information will also ensure that we will properly administer your gift according to your wishes.
- Bequest Basics and Sample Bequest Language – If you are considering a bequest to Carnegie Mellon in your will or trust, or would simply like more information about how to designate a specific purpose for your gift, this form provides useful language and descriptions of the many options available to tailor your gift to meet your specific interests and intentions.
- Beneficiary Designations – This brochure details the ways in which you can name Carnegie Mellon as beneficiary, wholly or partially, of one or more of your assets. Learn more about how gifts of retirement assets, life insurance policies and other assets can be made easily and often times, with significant tax advantages.
- Estate Planning Guide – This comprehensive guide can help organize your essential information as well as answer some frequently asked questions about creating a meaningful estate plan for you and your family.
- Gift Comparison Chart – This chart helps you compare the many features and advantages of planned gifts.
Printable Brochures to Learn More About Gift Planning Topics
- Planning for Retirement
- Gifts by Bequests
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Deferred Charitable Gift Annuities
- A Charitable Remainder Trust
- A Charitable Remainder Unitrust
- Gifts of Retirement Assets
- Lifetime Gifts of Real Estate